The Haan Steam Cleaner Story
A young Korean housewife and mother named Romi Haan had an idea that would free homemakers from laborious chores. She set out to develop easy-to-use products that would clean and sanitize using the power of steam. Built tough enough to endure the rigors of daily use and engineered to be fast, easier and more effective than traditional cleaning methods, Haan steam cleaner products were an instant success.
To this day, the woman who wouldn't settle for less than greatness won't put her name on anything she isn't proud of. That's why the name Haan has been synonymous with serious engineering, exceptional quality materials and stringent manufacturing standards. All Haan products are made exclusively in Haan factories so we can maintain strict quality control.
Today in Korea, 3 out of 4 households choose Haan. With a broad range of exceptional quality home steam products, Haan is recognized as the market leader and an innovator in engineering steam technology the world over.
Haan Steam Cleaner FAQ
What makes the Haan Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer better than the steam mops I see advertised?
Haan is the best selling steam cleaner in the world for several reasons:
- The Haan steam mop has 15 powerful steam jets that distribute the steam evenly on your floor, so you get more floor cleaned in less time. Other steam mops have just one jet.
- Haan steam mops use only 800 watts of power to create the perfect amount of steam to safely clean your floors without damaging delicate surfaces.
- The Haan steam mop uses only water. Other steam cleaners suggest using cleaning products for an extra boost. But the Haan Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer effectively cleans without harsh chemicals - naturally, for a healthier home environment.
- Haan products are made of heavy duty materials and engineered for long-lasting performance and durability.
- The patented Ultra-microfiber cleaning pads included with Haan products are 5 to 10 times more absorbent than regular microfiber and they were specially designed for the smoothest possible glide to protect your floors and make steam cleaning a breeze.
- The Haan boasts many other features that set it apart from other steam cleaners. The handy indicator light tells you when the power is on and when to refill the water tank, power cord clips keep your path clear, and an ergonomic handle makes cleaning comfortable. The telescopic pole adjusts to your height, too.
Can I use the Haan Floor Steam Cleaner on any type of floor?
You can use the Haan steam mop on any sealed hard surface floor, including hardwood, laminate, vinyl, stone and tile. When you attach the head of the unit to the optional sanitizing tray, you can use your Haan Floor Steam Cleaner on carpets.
Can I use it anywhere besides the floor?
Yes. You can use the Haan Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer to clean and sanitize countertops in your kitchen and bath. And you'll love how it cleans your shower floor. If you use the optional Sanitizing Tray, you can freshen and kill dust mites in mattresses, upholstered cushions, pet beds and more.
Is the Haan Steam Cleaning Floor Sanitizer heavy or bulky?
Not at all! The Haan weighs less than 4 lbs. with a full tank of water! You simply glide it slowly across your floor, and the Haan does all the work, cleaning and sanitizing every square inch.
Does the Haan Steam Cleaner really kill germs?
Absolutely. Because the Haan steam mop emits steam through the pad in excess of 212
degrees Fahrenheit, germs, bacteria, dust mites and allergens are killed almost instantly. We have the independent test results to prove it.
How often do I have to refill the water tank?
A tank full of water steams for about 20 minutes - plenty of time to clean the floors in several rooms.
How often do I have to buy new cleaning pads?
The two patented Ultra-Microfiber pads included with your Haan Floor Steam Cleaner are reusable. Simply toss them in the wash machine, but don't use fabric softener. We recommend air drying the pads, but you can also dry them on a low setting in your dryer.