Probably the one vacuum cleaner that most everyone has heard of is a “Shop Vac”. Just like Kleenex or Tylenol, Shop Vac is a specific brand but the term is used to describe all types and models of shop vacuums. A shop vacuum cleaner can be a very handy piece of equipment. Shop Vac describe heavy duty vacuums that normally can pick up wet or dry items.
- Clean out your workshop-sawdust, debris, etc
- Clean out your car
- Clean flooded basements – most shop vacs have wet or dry options. Why mop when you can vacuum?
- Unclog sinks
- Extract fumes from a room
- Use in the pool – puddles and debris in your pool or on your pool cover
- Store clothes in homemade airtight containers
- Christmas tree clean up
- Clean up those cobwebs
- Drain your fish tank
- Clean up that fireplace
A Shop Vac can be a very handy piece of equipment to have around the home or office.